Our team of trades technicians are certified to do the work – anywhere you need them to.
Overcoming challenging access to perform industrial trades work is what we do. Our certified trades technicians carry years of experience in completing industrial work efficiently and safely.
GRA is certified by both the Alberta Boiler Safety Association (ABSA) for
New construction/assembly activities of pressure piping :
- Fabrication and assembly activities in field locations
- Procurement of materials and parts
- Assembly of components to the final product
- Purchase of manufactured parts and assemblies
as well as the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB), and American Welding Society (AWS) for structural welding.
Our team includes rope access certified trades in:
- Structural trades
- Blasting and Coatings Applications
- Insulating, Heat Tracing, Fireproofing, and Cladding
- Other specialty areas
Industries we serve:
- Oil and Gas
- Industrial Construction
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Pulp and Paper
Where we work:
- Tanks and Vessels
- Cable Trays
- Conveyor Galleries
- Custom high-angle installations and maintenance